Subject: [Leica] Google
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Feb 14 11:07:39 2007

Yes, Adam, that is what I have in mind. And Google's earlier intention
to scan all manner of books and make them available, with scant regard
for copyright. And the privacy part--I assume that everything I send to
a recipient on gmail, and everything I say in a Google Talk chat is
going to be stored and used for whatever purpose Google sees fit.

So, I would never put anything I really care about on any Google-owned
web site.

Nathan