Subject: [Leica] The Polarthon
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Feb 14 07:44:22 2007

David,

Certainly they are good photos, especially to those you took photos
of. If found your comment about how some took the event seriously and
some did not. So I took special note of the skates everyone was
using. Certainly if you go to the expense of purchasing the long
bladed speed skates, you are serious. The hockey skaters may or may
not be serious but they are having fun as well. A fun time was had by
all, including the photographer.

Thanks for sharing,
Len