Subject: [Leica] Can't keep up with the LUG
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 17:20:29 2007

In a message dated 2/13/2007 7:16:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Jim@hemenway.com writes:

Messages  to answer, and friends photos to view-comment... going back to
the 5th of  the month.  I can't keep up!

Sorry,

I know what you mean. Peeps using the lug for a chat room.  I've  been
trying
to send my Thanks emails privately to reduce clogging, but I've had  to do
some gang-deleting.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com