Subject: [Leica] Can't keep up with the LUG
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Feb 14 07:19:09 2007

At 09:57 AM 2/14/2007, you wrote:
>Nobody can keep up with the LUG.

Maybe it's because I sit at the computer all day working on photos,
or maybe it's because I speed-read, or maybe I just need to get a
life ;-)  but I have no problem reading every message from the LUG
and about 600 more that I get every day from other lists and photo
requests.  It used to be impossible to catch up when I'd be gone for
a month at time, but now I take my laptop with me.  I can usually
flip through them very quickly and delete 90%, others I file in
categories.  I usually look at all of the photos on the LUG,
SeePhoto, MUG, DUG, PAW, and LEG.

But then I read an average of 5-6 books a week, too.  I don't sleep much ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Can't keep up with the LUG)