Subject: [Leica] Kyle's got a photo show this friday
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Feb 13 15:19:06 2007

mostly buccholic shots of buildings and flowers. never thought you'd see
it, did you?

www.kylecassidy.com/shows/westphilly

I'm fulla suprises.

This opening's going to be pretty low key, but it is being picketed by
the local temperence union for some "improper content" -- so if you're
coming email me and I'll put you in charge with the head of security who
will give you instructions on getting through the protesters. There will
be (rent-a-cop) ushers there to walk you through. We're not anticipating
any violence, just some noise and rude comments.

kc

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Kyle's got a photo show this friday)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Kyle's got a photo show this friday)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Kyle's got a photo show this friday)