Subject: [Leica] Re:Kodak BW400CN film
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Feb 11 14:19:24 2007

BW400cn will most likely have a less grainy appearance the Gold 200 and
better tones. BW400 was designed for scanning in mind.
True, the orange cast makes it a difficult darkroom beast but I only printed
a handfull of prints with it before going over to
scanning and inkjet prints. The pro lab I use charges .60 per scan for high
res scans. I then FTP the scanned image back to me and
tweak it with PS.

The other film I like for scanning is Neopan 400 & 1600.

By the way, check your local Best Buy for 35mm BW400. I picked up 4 3-packs
last month. $10 per pack. They hide the film by the
disposable camera POS's.

Chris