Subject: [Leica] Mac question OT sorry: help
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Feb 10 00:47:29 2007

The simplest way, if you retain Bridge in the Dock, is to right click
on its icon in the Dock (or control click if you have a one button
mouse) then uncheck "open at login".
If you don't retain Bridge in the dock, which I would recommend, then
to do so right click on its icon in the Dock when it is running and
choose "Keep in dock" then it is easier to launch in future.
'scuse me if you know this.
cheers,
Frank