Subject: [Leica] DMR Discontinued?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Thu Feb 8 16:26:10 2007

As a big guy with large hands, the R8/DMR feels wonderfully comfortable.
I've said it before, I love my Zaftig DSLR.
The images are loverly - great color. No plastic skin to be seen.

With  my 50mm summilux (a delight of a lens) and my 21-35mm zoom I'd
be happy for the rest of my life.
I agree with Mark that the 60mm is a must. But it has been shelved
since my 50mm summilux arrived last year.

just rambling,
Eric