Subject: [Leica] DMR Discontinued?
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 8 16:31:01 2007

> As a big guy with large hands, the R8/DMR feels wonderfully comfortable.
> I've said it before, I love my Zaftig DSLR.
> The images are loverly - great color. No plastic skin to be seen.
>
> With  my 50mm summilux (a delight of a lens) and my 21-35mm zoom I'd
> be happy for the rest of my life.
> I agree with Mark that the 60mm is a must. But it has been shelved
> since my 50mm summilux arrived last year.
>
> just rambling,
> Eric

I'm still vaguely hopeful that the R10 will be a revised DMR. The
detachable nature of the back does have advantages, and I did hear a
rumour some time ago that an update was on the planning stages. It would
be great to be able to swap the back for an updated one and keep using the
R9: that shutter will take me years to wear out ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] DMR Discontinued?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] DMR Discontinued?)
Message from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] DMR Discontinued?)