Subject: [Leica] IMG: more panoramas with a hacked up Kodak
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun Feb 4 15:51:27 2007

Thanks everyone for your praise & encouragement.
I became enamored with panoramic photography last spring when a colleague
from work brought in some contact prints he'd made from 6x17 negatives.  He
was using a Linhof and I fell in love with the very wide ratio and very wide
lens combination.  I couldn't afford a Linhof or Fuji then and still can't
now.  I found some home-brew panoramic links on medfmt.8k.com, took it from
there and decided to make my own (the site is down right now for some
reason.)  This 6x12 project is surely just the first in a line of cameras
shooting a wide ratio negative.  Thanks again.
Philip