Subject: [Leica] IMG: more panoramas with a hacked up Kodak
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Feb 3 08:03:40 2007

Many apologies for not giving more background on the camera.  It is an
Autographic folder.  The full name for it is Kodak No. 2C Autographic Jr.
I modified it to take 120 film by making spacers to hold the supply and
take-up reels in the center of the larger film frame.  I had to put a "key"
in the top spacer of the takeup spool to enable me to wind the camera.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/PForrest/Misc/Kodak2C_120_pan03.jpg?t
=1170518559

Phil