Subject: [Leica] visoflex help
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Feb 2 15:47:13 2007

TE 135 will do very fine.
Screw of the head. At the end of the optical cell there should be some
sort of small lenshood. With this lenshood on it won't fit into the
16464. Fortunate you can just pull it off and put it back when you screw
the optical cell back into the schnecke.
Even more fun is the bellows 2. With the right adapter you can use any
L39 lens. This includes most of the high quality enlarging lenses which
do an outstanding job as a macro lens. The Schneider componon-s lenses
can be bought on Ebay for around $50,-

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema