Subject: [Leica] Anyone using National Photographic bags?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 1 10:32:35 2007

Hi Alex,

Thanks! I do not like backpacks, so I am looking strictly at the
shoulder bags. The bigger one (the one that can take a laptop too) looks
interesting.

I have looked at Kata bags, but find them too large on the outside
relative to how much can be stored inside. I do not need that much
protection.

Cheers,
Nathan