Subject: [Leica] photoshop CS3 stuff
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Feb 1 08:53:54 2007

On 2/1/07 8:43 AM, "Eric Korenman" <faneuil@gmail.com> wrote:

> How are LR 1.0 and the new bridge going interact?

Settings in ACR or LR are compatible, and with Bridge 2.0 you'll get the
updated ACR plugin that is more in line with LR's functionality.

When you make a change to an M8 DNG in LR and then open the image in ACR
thru Bridge, you'll see what you expect - and any changes made in ACR roll
into the settings that LR uses.

Its transparent (thank goodness)

Why the overlap? Bridge is a file browser. LR is an file organizer.
Different beasts.  That is the official line.

My personal opinion (because I don't care about party line, I care about
elegant solutions) being involved in all of these products mirror Scott
Kelly's:

http://www.photoshopuser.com/?page=lightroom/faq

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e