Subject: [Leica] photoshop CS3 stuff
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Feb 1 08:37:29 2007

> I am afraid I don't know what N-up means

Show more than one preview at a time for comparison.  Switch to filmstrip
View (with a big preview - click the second workspace button bottom left)
and shift select multiple images.  You'll see multiple images in the
preview.

Cmd-F5 is a shortcut to Filmstrip.

>but I like the LCD style
> readout and the loupe is fantastic. Well done.
> cheers

Thanks. We had a lot of fun with that those.

I also forgot a few things that can apply to photogs:

1. Filter tab.  It presents a quick way of filtering the current folder by a
variety of things - File Type, Keywords, Date Created etc.

2. Stacks - stack multiple images behind the representative one

3. Reject - you can now tag things as "rejects"

4. Flat View - see a folder and all subfolders in one view (no subfolders
are show)

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c