Subject: [Leica] Portrait Lens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 31 15:06:02 2007

Wade, I have the Elmarit M 90 (the current one). I am extremely happy with
its performance.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/Dad_portrait.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/2vevq8>

You can de-fang it for a more romantic style portrait with our friend,
Photoshop.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/Casual+_portrait_+ver+2.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/2vm8hx>

Handling wise, it's a compact package on the camera, partly of course
because it's a 2.8. I think that the 90AA is acknowledged as
technically the very best. It is considerably larger (a stop faster of
course) on your camera, which may or may not be significant
for you.

Cheers
Hoppy