Subject: [Leica] M8 gathering dust instead of images
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Tue Jan 30 11:44:30 2007

That certainly improves predictability, George.  I'm not to concerned
about that.  Heck, we all lived happily with film!

But since my eyes can't see IR, I don't know in any given scene,
which colors are going to turn wacky.  I can guess.  For example, I
know that blacks under tungsten light are going to be all wrong.  But
there are IR related color shifts with the M8, even in broad
daylight.  And there's really no way to predict that, especially when
you are street shooting.  Then again, there's always B&W.  ;-)

--Jim