Subject: [Leica] M8 gathering dust instead of images
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 20:03:38 2007

In a message dated 1/29/2007 9:37:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
I also have owned maybe thirty
different  hammers back when I was building houses the old fashioned  way.
---------------------------

Don,
I agree with what you say.  I have coaxed nice pictures out of  wretched
cameras.  I have also hammered a nail in with a cross section of
transmission
cable.  A hammer would be a better choice. ;-)

I just  don't think that I would have been successful shooting this set with
the  M8.

http://www.sonc.com/happening_45/

Sunlight through  windows, subtle colors, candles, 1600 iso, 1/ 30th,
various
focal lengths on a  zoom, mixed light..  Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm reluctant
to pay the entry  fee to find out.

I want to believe.....

Regards,
Sonny