Subject: [Leica] PAW 52 - The end of PAW 2007 Not quite Tuscany
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Jan 28 14:07:39 2007

Finally, the end of this year's PAW which hasn't been as good as I might
have
hoped. Still let's see what we can do for PAW 2007. Wish me luck!!

This is/was a group of trees that I came across while walking in the
countryside
not too far from here, that reminded me more of Tuscany than of Southern
England. It's not all as Graham shows it. The latitude? About the same as
Nova
Scotia!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album347/Cypresses+Losely2006.jpg.html

Leica M3 5cm Summicron 1/500th f16 Kodak BW400CN.

Constructive comments are - as always - welcome.

Now on with PAW 2007,

Happy shooting,

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] PAW 52 - The end of PAW 2007 Not quite Tuscany)