Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 4 Portraits
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 28 07:26:29 2007

Michiel,
Kyle's PAW challenge has taught me to carry a camera with me most of the
time.  Great photo ops are frequent if you see and carry a camera with
batteries and a photon capturing device.  Pictures come to you instead of
having to search high and low.  The images this week were taken with simple
window light but exposed for the exterior light so the shadows drop
dramatically.  Then it was just waiting for good conversation.

Thank you for commenting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com