Subject: [Leica] First M8 experience
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jan 28 01:41:48 2007

Jim - speaking as someone who has had a defective camera, you should
take it back if you are not happy, and let Leica evaluate whether it
is defective.  With mine, I did have to wait, but got a replacement,
which works fine.

Now I must say that I received first class service from my Leica
dealer, who has a very good working relationship with the local Leica
rep.  So go talk to the folks in the store.

Best of luck

Hugh

BTW - I rarely take color shots with the M8, why don't you try some B&W

Message from jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] First M8 experience)