Subject: [Leica] A few photos by John Beeching
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Sat Jan 27 15:17:37 2007

Hello John,
      I liked the photo of the girl moving from left to right across the
frame toward the darkness best of all. There's a "sculpture like" quality
about her. She seems quite impersonal. Thanks for showing.
  Hank Kellner

Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> wrote:
  The three images of the ladies are quite edgy work: harsh almost
cynical. I especially liked the angle on the smoker. The other two
left me ho-hum

cheers