Subject: [Leica] One more try: another vampire shot
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jan 27 14:23:49 2007

Richard, you've added a great deal with the atmosphere. When these folks are
brightly lit I tend to see all of the interesting
costume detail, but there is little sense of the character that they are
portraying.
Chibiko is almost like a plaster doll in effect here. Amazing.
I still say that you must have the best parties... your bloody mary, ma'am.
Cheers
Hoppy