Subject: [Leica] Re:Pictures of TA M8-grip prototype
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 26 16:10:10 2007

In Germany they got the name (literally translated) " Roof-rabbits"
(Dachhasen) either at the end of WW I or during the depression - I
wonder why?
Douglas
BTW, Cats don't care at all whether you like them or not - just whether
and how often you feed them :-)

John Collier wrote:
> I find that mostly depends on the sauce. I use the sauce recipe that
> Sonny posted a while back and it was Kyle that shoed us how to
> properly stuff one.
>
> You really learn a lot on this list...
>
> John Collier
>
> PS: Tastes like chicken.
Apparently hedgehog and rat does too - I think this rather reflects on
the quality of the chickens we're getting today

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Pictures of TA M8-grip prototype)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re:Pictures of TA M8-grip prototype)