Subject: [Leica] Re:Pictures of TA M8-grip prototype
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 13:28:32 2007

Some one the other day was asking where he could get,  I believe, a Sling --
one of several unique rangefinder items offered  until recently but no
longer
available from leicagoodies.com, because it is  closing, it said.

Today you are showing a prototype of a TA
[Tom Abrahamson] M8-grip...

Tom has the entreprenarial savvy as well as the wherewithal to  spot a
market
niche like the M8-grip and -- if the Leicagoodies line does not  come back,
as promised -- he just might be the one to take on the Leicagoodies
items...
Once the firm said it was closing, buyers started lining up to buy  them...

One of these days, I might join them, just to see if I like things... bob
cole

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Leicagoodies; was M8-grip prototype)