Subject: [Leica] Users or those familiar with Hektor 12.5cm
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Fri Jan 26 05:44:46 2007

             Vick

             Mine was a spare from Justin Scott of Melbourne - it coupled
nicely with my SL and now with the
             Canon 20D - there are two versions - the Wetzlar and the
Midland one - Justin had it CLA'd before
             sending it to me

             Justin if you are reading this - I yield the technicalities to
your expert advice

             Joseph L / Singapore