Subject: [Leica] More fun with the M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 25 14:51:46 2007

Adam the fountain picture is a really clever and well executed image. I
think that the edge treatment is most suitable, as well.
Have you looked at the image turned 180 degrees so that the water appears to
flow left to right? It seems marginally more natural to
me. I wonder if that might be due to the Western left to right writing
convention? I like it most of all rotated vertically.

Cheers
Hoppy