Subject: [Leica] Re: Drummer feast
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Jan 25 08:31:34 2007

In my town, San Sebastian, in the Basque Country,the day of the Saint we
have a curious celebration: not only a good dinner as true Basque but a
street drummer. In the evening is the adult drummer but in the morning
there is a children drummer thats is fantastic. Here are some images
that I consider may be of interest of this *children drummer*

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=688335

Thanks for viewing.

Felix

PS. I'm not sure about the right word for "tamborrada" is drums parade
or anything like that.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Drummer feast)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Re: Drummer feast)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: Drummer feast)