Subject: [Leica]RESPONSE TO IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: just hanging around in my town
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Thu Jan 25 07:47:22 2007

Hello Nathan,
     Alternate 1 is my favorite. It seems to be very symbolic, especially at
my ripe old age of 71. Thanks for showing.
  Hank Kellner

Nathan Wajsman <nathan@nathanfoto.com> wrote:
  My week 2 images are all either from or around my house, or from my
town. Just snaps taken during my daily goings-on:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=66

As always, comments and critique are appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
http://www.greatpix.eu