Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portfolio
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 24 06:21:13 2007

PESO:

I used to have my portfolio up on the Leica Gallery but lost it when
I didn't move it before the original gallery closed.  I've just
looked up all of the jpegs of the prints and posted them on
pBase.  All of these were made with Leicas and all were on film.  I
haven't updated it in several years and should get around to doing that.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

Any comments, criticisms, spelling corrections, advice will be filed,
studied carefully, taken into account when I do finally update the
portfolio, and gratefully appreciated ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Portfolio)