Subject: now: Stealth M8 mode (Re: [Leica] three days with M8)
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jan 23 13:01:49 2007

For me - probably just because the 20D had half stop increments and
the 5D third stop increments. I tend to choose the ISO for the
shutter speed/f stop combination I want. More choices means more fine
tuning of shutter/f stop and noise control.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) (now: Stealth M8 mode (Re: [Leica] three days with M8))