Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sarah's recital
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Jan 23 05:36:34 2007

Is she still involved with music?  I've become convinced that it helps
the growth of critical thinking, (not mine unfortunately).

Most of what Erin wanted to do in while in high school and college was
to play her oboe.  Her last two years at BU were almost free because she
spent so much time playing for the school when needed at various
performances and other student's recitals, (singers, etc.).

Then reality set in and she realized that oboe job opportunities were
not all that good... so she also took some courses in computer science
and is still enjoying a great career the software industry.

Jim