Subject: [Leica] IMG Album 9
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Mon Jan 22 18:12:04 2007

Hello Luis,
     Thanks for your comments. I agree with what you said about the third
photo.
      Thanks also to Robert Meier and Ric Carter for their responses. I
always enjoy hearing from fellow Luggers.
  Con much gusto,
  Hank

Luis Ripoll <luisripoll@telefonica.net> wrote:
  Hi Hank, Three lovely pictures, the second one is very nice and the third
is
fun. Maybe ...a little too soft B&W tones?

Saludos cordiales
Luis