Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noct finally useable in daylight!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jan 22 14:28:09 2007

Oh yes - I like the M8 a whole lot. I like to THINK I would admit to
NOT liking it if I had bought one although who knows what form of
self-delusion I might go through in order to justify it. I remember
raving about how much I liked my R8 and someone slapped me silly since
I had purchased it.

Anyway - it handles like an M and sounds about like an M with the
motor drive (which I use) but a bit different. I have a 1.25x
magnifier on it which makes 35,50,90 focusing a whole lot easier
(possible even).

Adam