Subject: [Leica] IMG: Found on my hard drive
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jan 21 23:38:59 2007

Howard:

1.  Thank you very much.
2.  What is the epistemology of this exegesis?  It strains my ontology.
3.  Oh yeah.  All that stuff about Blake and the nature of Nature came to
me in a gestalt flash as I tripped the shutter.  Yes, sir.  It did.
4.  Nobody's ever written Academic Dreadful about anything I've created
before.  I've arrived!
5.  Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Thanks again.  My wife and I were both in a state of ROTFLMAO as we read
your little missive.  She actually read it aloud!

--Peter

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/PC190437StepOnSky-w.jpg.html>