Subject: [Leica] Leica 111c instructions
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Jan 21 18:19:29 2007

Wow! It's in great shape. DAG has been my preference of late. Does a
great job with lenses, and recently did the flare fix on my M6ttl.
I had planned to use my IIIF as a pocket camera. A buying binge on
ebay netted me my current IIIa while getting a 3.5cm Elmar. The lens
was in such good shape that I couldn't resist selling it to a
Japanese buyer. It left me with a 'free' IIIa, along with slew of
accessories, which was in better shape than my IIIF. Apparently
someone had the rangefinder redone, new leatherette, and replaced the
shutter curtains. And...it's smoother than my M3.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://www.sdimitrovphoto.com/