Subject: [Leica] I loath homeless photos
From: vonohlen at ocsnet.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Sun Jan 21 11:14:54 2007

We have the same type of  bums in California.  This one somehow decided
that it was going to live with us in the house... regardless of our
wishes.. and just as we were having our faithful guard dog put down (he
would keep homeless bums away from the mansion).
http://www.riverofwords.net/fluff2.htm

Regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA