Subject: [Leica] 35mm Stainless Steel Reels
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Jan 20 14:42:51 2007

I dunno; this page makes it look like the tundra's have sprocket tabs. I
bought a dozen of these suckers for this school year. Jeffery, I think
you'll be OK with these.

  http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=&pid=1419

Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@cox.net> wrote:
  The only Hewes reels sold by Freestyle are listed as Hewes Tundra reels, so
I bought them. Apparently the Tundra reels have spring clips. I just spent
84 extra bucks for reels just like the ones I already have.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/