Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc instructions
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri Jan 19 13:48:05 2007

Daniel,

Thanks for that reference.   I've heard of that method before, but never
tried it.   I find it very quick and easy to cut the tongue longer (I don't
measure it or use a template, but just get it long enough to not hit the
sprockets when I load it) than to take the lens off and set the shutter to
T.   Even with the Gandy dance, isn't it hard to get the film all the way
in?

Robert