Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG IMG: M8 now dust
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 08:53:21 2007

In a message dated 1/19/2007 7:41:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,
FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net writes:

The  newbies to
digital need to know that sensor dirt cleaning is a maintenance
operation  not a nightmare as someone could think. I do the cleaning
after 500 shots unless many lenses  changes have been  necessary.

My Pentax K10 D  has a utility that shakes the sensor for dust  removal, but
after a couple months and MANY lens changes inside and out, I've  not seen
any
sensor dust, and I haven't had to use it.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana