Subject: [Leica] Re:photographing the homeless
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jan 19 08:11:46 2007

That's the cleanest drunk I've ever seen. Philly must be rolling with clean
homeless folks. They probably even have their own
release forms.

We used to have "Cornbread" in Jackson Square. He always slept there at
night on weekends since he knew NOPD would take him in for
being drunk in a National Park. "Breakfast is always at 7am" he used to say.
I once bought him a bottle of Vodka and watched him
devour it like water. On weekday mornings I'd see him on the streets and
always said "how's it going Cornbread?" "Cornbread's got a
hangover" was the usual reply.

I know there's some photos of him somewhere in my stack of gelatins.

Chris