Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 1st Shots and impressions.
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Jan 18 14:09:06 2007

Congratulations Len, enjoy your toy!

This is one of the advantages of a digital camera, and if it is an M8...!,
but everytime I read about the spare batteries etc..., I become affraid to
be depending to have a battery to shot..., I'm not use to be..., I have my
camera on my armschair and when I want I get it, no troubles about the
battery....

All the best from Barcelona!
Luis