Subject: [Leica] FS... 135mm F4 Tele Elmar
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Jan 18 10:23:06 2007

135 F4 Tele Elmar.  Wetzlar

Lens has nice bright glass.  No haze, gunk, mold, fungus, etc.  just plain
clear and crisp.

Lens outside is a bit worn, I would place it at 80-85% of new.    Focus is
very smooth ( surprisingly smooth!).

Caps are rear and the front cap is part of the lens hood.  Hood is 12575,
which reverses on the lens and allows the use of the
supplied Leica cap,

Lens is 39mm

Serial Number is in the 2,3384,xxxx range.

A real winner.

I am including the hood and cap for the hood, which is both hard to find and
expensive when you do find them.  $450

I just bought a 135 APO Telyt, so this must go.......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net