Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 02
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jan 18 07:43:30 2007

Thanks for your kind thoughts Hugh. The reason that I posted the two
of Sophia is that they were so close to one another and yet have, for
me, very different feeling. Your comment, "I think." Reflects my own
conundrum in determining why they feel differently.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 02)