Subject: [Leica] IMG: A film one!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 17 08:53:20 2007

At 11:44 AM 1/17/2007, you wrote:
>Great photo!  Did you run it through shadow/highlight adjustment?
>
>Ric

Thanks, Ric.  No, I don't use that any more.  I did use adjustment
layers and curves because the background was so much brighter than
the foreground.  The sky has that weird look on the original scan.  I
might could do better if I re-scanned it today but the slide was not
replaced in the file page.  I'm sure it's here somewhere but it may
be a couple of years before I find it ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: A film one!!)