Subject: [Leica] IMG: A film one!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 17 08:13:39 2007

PESO:

Wednesday is my day for archiving old files and I found this one from
several years ago.  It's made with the R6.2, 19mm lens, and Provia
film.  These old scanned photos take much more work than the digital
ones!  The ram is one that was imported by Heifer Project
International from Massachusetts to improve the breed of the sheep in
this mountain village.  It's just sunrise and very cold.

http://www.pbase.com/image/73195492

Comments greatly appreciated.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA