Subject: [Leica] IMG: Teeth
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 15 15:31:30 2007

Tina, a lovely, lively and beautifully lit portrait. I have an impression
that the sharpest focus is around the front of the water
container. Maybe slightly closer than your subject's eyes? Maybe I am just
seeing some slight softening with the small web
reproduction? I'd value your opinion because I am currently seeing this with
a new 50 that I got and am unsure if it's just lack of
practice with the limited DOF or maybe my brain's out of focus!

As an aside, dentists on your trip. Did they have Leicas? Who would have
thunk it ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy