Subject: [Leica] Are there
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 15 11:37:33 2007

During that time, I got only 3 emails from the LUG. I thought there must
have been another terrorist incident with everyone glued to their
televisions. What was really bizarre is that LUGers were still conversing on
the forum during the 2-hour season premiere of "24".

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/