Subject: [Leica] My first roll by my Leica
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Mon Jan 15 08:02:45 2007

Hello Alex,
    Yes, it does seem that you are "on the right way." I'll bet you dollars
to doughnuts that if you're not already completely hooked on your recently
acquired M6, you soon will be.
  Regards,
  Hank

Alex <alex@zabrovsky.com> wrote:
  Hi.
Just finished my first roll (Kodak T400CN) in my recently acquired Leica
M6, lens is Summiconr 50mm/2 (latest).
Your're most welcome to check them out:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/portraits+and+people/

still have lots to learn in RF shooting technique (more consistant
focusing precision for instance, brush up manual exposure assesement...)
but it seems I'm on the right way...:-)

Regards, Alex