Subject: [Leica] 90 macro
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 15 05:29:27 2007

Close in with the DR is not the same as close in with the SLR macros.
Even with the eyes attached it's close focus point only reaches what
some modern normal lenses can focus to. Might make the correction
less critical. The 90 micro focuses closer then the DR. Without a
bellows, none of the M lenses come close to the 55mm or 105mm for
that matter.

Len